Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Loss incurred by partnership is transferred to

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

Driver lan sound vga send email adrees

Posted on Dec 29, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What Are The Other Costs Incurred Other Than The Discount Rate?

Every so often, based on specific situations, a small due diligence fee, or expedited lien search cost can be required at the time a client accepts a lender's proposal. Every business financing source has a small rate for handing wire or ACH transfers.

Apr 30, 2016 | Retail Supplies

2 Answers

How Do I Switch From Partnership To Proprietorship?

Changing from partnership to proprietorship needs a new business registration. This includes resubmitting a business title request, in addition to a new registration. You have to also submit a dissolution form.

Jan 05, 2016 | Retail Supplies

1 Answer

Are Partners Considered Employees Of The Partnership Or Could They Be Self-Employed?

Partners are regarded as self-employed. If you're a person in a partnership that continues a trade or business, your distributive share of their earnings or loss from that trade or clients are internet earnings from self-employment. Limited partners are susceptible to self-employment tax only on guaranteed obligations, for example salary and professional costs for services made.

Aug 07, 2015 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

If there is a 30% chance of incurring a loss of $200k and a 20% chance of a #150k loss plus a 50% chance of no loss at all what is the probable total loss?

Hi John, I think the fact that there is a chance of a thirty percent of 200,000 If you have a family I would not take it. On the other hand if you are alone and have no responsibilities, go for it! By the way this a motor vehicle problem solving and help website. Regards John

Apr 21, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Cannot download pictures from phone to computer

The easiest way to transfer pictures from a cell phone to a computer without incurring addtional charges is to transfer the pictures to a mini SD card and then insert the SD card into your PC. If you will tell me what kidn of phone you have, I can try to find the directions for where to install the mini SD card and how to transfer the pictures. At that point, you can also set the camera to automatically save the pictures to the SD card to save yourselves steps next time. : )

Mar 03, 2011 | Cameras

1 Answer


Connect to computer and restore with iTunes. You may incur data loss depending on what and when backups where made.

Dec 28, 2009 | Apple iPod touch

1 Answer

Need to change user name and domain on Outlook email account

You cannot modify your existing ActiveSync partnership.
You must go into ActiveSync options on your phone and delete the partnership.
Note that deleting the partnership only deletes the copy on your phone. It will not delete the source mailbox on your server so don't worry.
Once that is done you can set up the new partnership with your new server.

I hope this helps.

Oct 16, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone

1 Answer

Removing/restoring partnership

acc to me, partnership once deleted due to hard reset on ur smartphone will not be created under the same name until u delete the same partnership from active sync on pc. To delete the partnership open active sync>file>delete partnership..then create new with the same name with ur smartphone.


hope this will help

Sep 19, 2005 | HP iPAQ HX4700 Pocket PC

2 Answers

NO file transfers are working!

Try deleting the partnership in ActiveSync on the PC, and then create a new partnership. I saw this problem, when I connected the first time to a PC. I tried connecting to a second PC, and had no problem. When I went back to the first, it required that I create a new partnership, and no problem with the connection.

Sep 14, 2005 | Dell Axim X5 Pocket PC

1 Answer


You need to sync the old one with your PC, then simply set up a new partnership with your new Ipaq and sync it with that same PC.

Sep 14, 2005 | HP iPAQ HX4700 Pocket PC

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

19 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides