Epson Printer Error 0x95
occurs when the printer head has gone empty or you can say that it has become completely saturated. The reason for this Error may be issues in installation of windows, update of application of Windows, etc. Follow these steps to resolve the Error.
Steps to Fix Error 0x97 in Epson Printer:
Solution 1: - Check Epson Printer Ink Head
Printer ink becomes dirty because the ink pad is full. Due to unbalanced ink it generates the problem or displays a message of Error Code 0x95. Unplug the printer completely and leave it for a while. Then users must need to remove and replace the sponge and clean the eye.
If this step is not working to fix Error Code 0x95, then go to next step.
Solution 2: - Manually Perform Steps with Epson Printer
Solution 3: - Run the System Under Safe Mode
- Switch on your Epson printer.
- "press+hold" together to stop ink power buttons.
- Wait for sometime while the printer switches self OFF.
- Switch ON again and your error should have gone.
You should try to run the computer under safe mode, and then you may receive a message from the system about your error existence is effectively solved or not.
Solution 4: - Uninstall Current Installed Software From System
- On your Windows "Start" button, go to "Programs and Features".
- In the "Control Panel", tap "Programs", and then tap "Programs and Features".
- Choose that software program that you have just installed, and then tap on "Uninstall" button.
You can visit Epson Printer Support Number
if you are still unable to resolve the Error.