Question about Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus Omnidirectional Speaker Dock Remote Control for iPod and iPhone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are the instructions from the User's Guide for the Logitech Pure-Fi Elite Audiostation/iPOD Dock:
To activate the large clock display while the Audiostation is on:
1. Tap "select" several times - until the large clock display appears.
To set the current time:
1. Turn Audiostation on. (OK I'm good so far)
2. Tap "select" several times - until the large clock display appears. (If you have previously set the time and are "changing " the time, this is the default display, so just skip this part)
3. Press and hold "select" until "clock setting" appears. (It takes 3 seconds and my unit displayed the "12 or 24? " screen instead of "clock setting". )
4. Use the Up/Dn arrows to change the time. Use "select" to accept the changes.
Here's the Quick & Dirty:
I assume you use it as a clock so the time is already displayed. Turn the unit on.
Press and Hold "select" until "set time" appears.
Press "select" again to next screen, (12 or 24 hr?)
Press "select" again for the hour, and soforth.
Use the Up/Dn arrows to adjust the units.
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
I just got my Pure-Fi Anywhere (must be "1," because it doesn't say "2" on the box.) apart to both replace the battery (Ebay, $12-$15), and tighten the screw on the swivel leg.
1) Don't use a screwdriver or anything steel - you'll bugar up the plastic if you do. I used the plastic "prying tools" that came with the battery replacement kit for my iPod. I...
2) Wedged in pretty hard behind the faceplate that encircles all four speakers. This faceplate is about .080" thin. Once I saw that I could force these plastic tools in there, I carefully slid them around and loosened the whole plate. This plate is stuck on with, I guess, some kind of glue - but it remains sticky. I haven't reassembled anything yet, but I think it will go back on and stick again (careful where you set it).
3) Removing this thin plate reveals a bunch of screws. You only need to remove the eight black (larger) screws (ignore the six silver (smaller, flathead) screws - they don't need to come out).
4) Now for more prying (you got those eight larger screws out, right??) - I used the same plastic "prying tools." The best spot for this turned out to be: a) on the top; b) the side OPPOSITE of all the control buttons (power, volume, shuffle, etc.) -- halfway between the middle (iPod cradle) and the end (the opening is about 1/2" back from the front of the speakers. I forced the plastic tool in there, then twisted it and the two pieces seperated (with some effort)(you did remove those screws, right?). I worked the plastic prying tool around CAREFULLY, and eventually had complete success in seperating these two pieces. The wires from the battery are the only thing now connecting the two pieces together.
If you went this far, you don't need me to tell you about the battery or how to tighten the feet. But I DO want to express my irritation at the "expert" at the Logitech forum site: He told a questioner that "you don't want to open up the speakers, it will reduce the acoustics if you do..." Again, if you've gone this far, you can see that nothing done here could have anymore adverse affect on the acoustics than opening your car's trunk would affect the car speakers in the back.
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
You can get the manual on the link below. Scroll down to product details to download it.
Posted on Feb 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 04, 2011 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Portable Speaker...
Feb 05, 2011 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Plus...
May 21, 2010 | Logitech 984-000057 Pure-Fi Anywhere 2...
Oct 26, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Portable Speaker...
Jun 28, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Portable Speaker...
Jun 10, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Premium Alarm...
Dec 13, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Dec 03, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: