Question about Belkin Wireless Play Router (F7D4302)
Posted by Anonymous on
I got your issue, I hope you are trying to connect the 2nd router to the first router through LAN-LAN connection (i.e, LAN port of the first router is connected to the LAN port of the 2nd router)
Then you need to change the ipaddress of the 2nd Play Wireless router . Please follow these steps.
1. Connect the computer-router with ethernet cable and open up internet explorer and clear the address box and type in 192.168.2.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the Belkin router setup page, in the Left hand side under LAN setup click on LAN settings
3. It will ask for Login password, leave it blank and click on submit
4. Change the LAN ipaddress from 192.168.2.1 to 192.168.5.1 and click ok
5. The page will say cannot be displayed, then clear the address box and type in http://192.168.5.1 and hit enter
6. If your first router is connected to the internet , then automatically the internet status will says connected
7. You will be able to go online wired
Thanks in Advance!
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2015 | NetGear N150 Wireless-N ADSL2 Modem Router...
Mar 14, 2014 | NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band...
Dec 28, 2012 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jan 09, 2012 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Dec 28, 2010 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Sep 29, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 26, 2010 | NetGear WNR1000 Router
Dec 18, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jul 24, 2008 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: