Question about EliteGroup Via P4M266A (P4VMM2 V7.3) Motherboard
Posted by Anonymous on
May be your audio device and speaker problem,do all the steep
Check from task menu bar bottom right side corner check the volume icon at (bottom right corner)task menu bar. Ensure that check off onthe mute, or
. Volume is MUTE / Low (in Volume Controller).
. Audio drivers have installed.
To Check follow the Steps:
• Go to Start>
• Control panel>
• Double click on "System" Icon> (it shows the System PropertiesWindow)
• Select "Hardware" Tab>
• Select "Device Manager" Tab> (it shows the Device Manager Window)
• Select "Sound, video and game controllers">
• Expand "+" symbol> (check the audio Codec's, Legacy Audio Drivers andothers are not in Questioned Mark (?) symbol with yellow color. If there needto install the drivers).
6. If not, insert the motherboard CD, browse>select audio driver>install with audio driver.After completion, restart computer and check. If same ,i will give the sugetin to purchase to purchase usb audio drive
Hope it will help you.
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2013 | MSI : K8N NEO4 Platinum SLI/S939/nForce4...
Feb 19, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Jan 29, 2010 | Sony ACID Music Studio 7
Jun 17, 2009 | Dell Precision 470 PC Desktop
Jan 13, 2009 | Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 for PC
Jan 12, 2009 | HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Dec 02, 2008 | Logitech X-540 Multimedia Surround Sound...
Apr 20, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: