Question about Intel Computers & Internet
If you mean that you cant get any sound on your computer
control panel sounds and audio,volume you can adjust the volume or advanced,speakers select appropriate speakers or
audio you will find 3 drop down lists make sure you have selected the right speakers or
control panel,administrive tools,computer management,device manager scroll to sound,video and game cotrollers could be a yellow question mark? right click to re-install drivers
hope this helps
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL. http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/download/12241ea76d30a5b66b4af5e9d239974c/
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of themotherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site ofMotherboard Company
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard downloadthe driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
Oct 17, 2010 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
Sep 10, 2009 | EliteGroup K8M800-M2 Motherboard
Aug 30, 2009 | EliteGroup ECS P4M900T-M2 Socket 775...
Jun 16, 2009 | Mercury PVCLE266 Motherboard
Mar 02, 2009 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Mar 18, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Apr 13, 2018 | Intel Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!