Question about Belkin Basic Wireless Router
I got your issue, Inorder to change the password for your Belkin basic wireless router, please follow these steps.
1. Open Internet explorer in the computer which is online using computer wired with the router (eg: your wired comp)
2. Clear the address box in the internet explorer and type in http:\\192.168.2.1 and hit enter, you will log into the Belkin router setup page
3. In the left hand side column under the heading Wireless click on SECURITY .
4. It will ask for login password, Leave the password as blank and click on submit
5. It will show the security mode as WPA-WPA2 (Personal PSK) uncheck the box which says pre-shared key you will see the default password, clear that and type your own password, (It must be atleast 8char and its case sensitive)
Thanks in Advance!
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
on Oct 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 25, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jan 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2014 | gmail.com
Dec 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: