Question about Pioneer KEH-P5800 Cassette Player
How do I set the clock on my single CD player?
For most Pioneer single CD players, you can set the clock using the following steps:
1. Press and hold the SOURCE button until the unit turns off.
2.Press and hold the FUNCTION button, until display pops up, then release.
(If you do not have a FUNCTION button, then push the AUDIO button)
3. Press the FUNCTION button again until the clock shows on the display.
4. Press the UP and DOWN buttons to adjust the hours.
5. Press the LEFT or RIGHT arrows to move to the minutes.
6.Press the UP and DOWN to adjust minutes.
7. When complete, press the SOURCE button to exit.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
Hello 1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Time setting mode in the Initial 2. Select "Hour" or "Minute" 3. Set as desired with the Up or Down arrow buttons
To set time do the following
This is the mode for setting the time on the unit's clock display
with the Right or Left arrow buttons.
As soon as you switch to "Minute", the seconds start counting from 00.
Wish you Happy 2011.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Time setting mode in the Initial
2. Select "Hour" or "Minute"
3. Set as desired with the Up or Down arrow buttons
Posted on Dec 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | Sony ICF-CD855LIV2 Clock Radio
Apr 03, 2009 | Panasonic NN-P794SF Microwave Oven
Mar 25, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 24, 2008 | RCA Radio Alarm Clock
Nov 03, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Apr 12, 2008 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: