- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think your Dell pocket DJ is an XP based Operating system.
1 press the start button
2. go to all progams and choose windows update and update your laptop
3. when the update is done, restart your system and try again.
FYI, replacing the battery did not solve the problem of the battery refusing to charge. Instead, I've spent $30 at batteryship.com and since I've opened the battery I can't return it. There must be a software or hardware failure that's preventing the unit from charging the battery.