Question about Logitech QuickCam® Web Cam for Notebooks Deluxe 9614000403
I got it working on: Windows 7 and 2008, both 64 bits for Logictech V-UBG35,V20. Here's the steps:
1. Startup Win7 (64bits) with Internet access.
2. Plug in Logitech V-UBG35,V20, let Win7 auto-install driver (no gymnastic needed for me, just plug in and it's done).
3. Backup good driver using Driver Genius (backup feature is FREE in Driver Genius, google it).
4. Restart Win 2008 Server, 64bit
5. Plug-in V-UBG35,V20, let auto-install (bad) driver.
6. Goto Device Manager (Control Panel > ...), locate bad device/driver, right-click to Update.
7. Navigate to your backup copy of the driver from Win7.
3 days efforts, sharing with you.
Posted on Jun 13, 2012
*******!! It's a scam to install a stupid driver update tool that you have to buy!!
Posted on Feb 18, 2012
Go to logitech.com and click webcams. then look for yourrs and click it. look for downloads on the webcam page
Posted on Dec 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 03, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
on Jul 03, 2010 | Bose Lifestyle V20 System - black Theater...
Dec 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2009 | Samsung V20 XVC 2400 Notebook
on Jul 03, 2010 | Bose Lifestyle V20 System - White Theater...
Jan 21, 2009 | Samsung V20 XVC 2400 Notebook
Jul 09, 2008 | Logitech V20 Computer Speakers
Jan 24, 2008 | Samsung V20 XVC 2400 Notebook
2,133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: