- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Select AV-1 or some thing in TV and plug DVD recorder Video-Audio output in AV-1 input of TV, playback any DVD and confirm its picture and sound in TV. Press Stop button of DVD recorder to stop playback. Now plug Video-Audio output of VCR in DVD recorder input and select AV Input in DVD recorder, insert VHS tape in VCR and playback it and confirm you get VHS picture and sound in TV via DVD recorder. Hookup between TV, DVD recorder and VCR is completed. Playback VHS tape in VCR, Insert blank DVD disc in DVD recorder and press Record while you see VHS tape picture in TV. Hope this info will help you.
FIrst of all, try cleaning the lens using a cotton swab and alcohol. Once complete, try a DVD and then a CD. If the CD plays and the DVD does not, the optics are failing and need to be replaced. If you are comfortable with this repair, the parts should be available from any Panasonic parts distruibutor in your country. I can only get part numbers for American units. The optics should be the same for the Austrailian units, but I can't verify this. Call a the parts distributor and ask for the optics assembly. This will be the assembly that contains the optics, the sled motor and the frame. This will be held in place by 4 screws.
please make sure the cable from ur vcr is attach at V-OUT...and cable from vcr that attach to dvd is V-IN...to make sure vcr is displayed at your tv, unplugged cable from vcr-to-dvd to from vcr(V-OUT)-to-tv(V-IN)...
(1) Remove all discs from the unit.
(2) Set the unit to DVD Mode
(3) From the front panel of the unit, open the middle door to display the up and down channel buttons
(4) Press and hold both the up and down channel buttons until the unit displays "BYE" and then flashes "12:00 A"
(5) Release the up and down channel buttons
(6) This will clear the unit and you will be prompted to reset the TV Guide Settings
(7) Setup your TV Guide according to the on screen display
(8) From your remote select "SETUP"
(9) Scroll down to "Setup", right arrow to the options on the right, and down arrow to "Clock Settings"
(10) Select "Set Clock Manually" if your TV Guide Function is not providing you with the proper time
My dear friend you need to connect the signal source direct to the dvd and then to the tv.If you got cable you need to connect it to the input of the dvd and then connect the output of the dvd to the tv set.
And when you go to record put the channel on the dvd