Question about Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
My printer is less than 3 months old. It was printing from my computer until recently. I now receive an error message unable to print. It seems the data is not getting from my computer to my printer. I have used the photocopy function on my printer and it prints okay. I have also done test prints and it works.
Do you have any suggestions on what the issued maybe?
Ok thats good job
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
O Brother! Best do what I did, Yard-sale the 'thing'! The worst part is getting completly off your pc! Yikes Frankster016
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2011 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 27, 2009 | Brother MFC-425CN Multi-Function Center...
Oct 28, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 08, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
871 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: