Question about Dryers
Got this problem fixed, thanks. You can paypal $9.95 to my account and I will tell you how I did it.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2015 | LG DLE5977 Stainless Steel Electric Dryer
Dec 10, 2012 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Nov 08, 2012 | Washing Machines
Jun 18, 2011 | Maytag EPIC MFW9700S Front Load Washer
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try to recover from here ok good luck hope this helps
Nov 17, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 02, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Mar 21, 2010 | LG DLE5977 Electric Dryer
Mar 12, 2010 | RTO Sole F80 Treadmill
Jun 26, 2017 | Dryers
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!