I was wondering if this will read dvds from austrailia because i didnt know if they had a different vidieo reader than what the us has . if you could help me work this out i would aprreciate it thanks Larry
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It can be several reasons
1. Disk is upside down
2. Lens is durty. CD/DVD cleaning disk will help
3. Disk is in different formate (for instance NTSC for US but you trying to playback disk in PAL)
4. Disk has different region code (look is the dvd player and disk have the same code, or ALL Regions code)
Support for these portable DVD players isn't there. The manfacturer of the product line went out of business last November. You could check with the Walmart 800 customer service center number and see if they know or have a source for getting a new remote control.