Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Alot of people here have the wrong information on how to set 24hr or 12 hr on this watch.
On the regular time screen, hold the receive/start/stop button, and the mode button for five seconds and it will change to 24hr or visa versa.
SOURCE: no problem I just forget
Here is a link to the Timex support page with the download links for all the different instruction manuals:
And here is the direct link to the manual for the Ironman 30 Lap model:
To view the Support Page or the Owner's Manual with Operating Instructions just use your mouse to click on the link, which is the underlined and highlighted text just above. This will open a new web browser page automatically for you and allow you to view the information at the website indicated and the contents of the Owner's Manual.
You may need ADOBE READER installed on your computer to read PDF documents.
You can download this free at WWW.ADOBE.COM if necessary.
Click on the DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER button on right side of the ADOBE home page when you get there, then follow the onscreen instructions to install the software on your computer.
See page 1 of the manual for instructions which basically read as follows:
1. In TIME mode, press and hold SET/RECALL. Time zone will flash.
2. To set, push + or - to select first or second time zone.
3. Press NEXT. Hour digits flash.
4. Press + or - to change hour including AM/PM. (Scroll through 12 hours to get to AM/PM).
5. Press NEXT. Minute digits flash.
6. Press + or - to change minutes.
7. Press NEXT. Second digits flash.
8. Press + or - to set seconds to zero.
9. Press NEXT. Day of week flashes.
10. Press + to - to change day.
11. Continue pattern to set month, day of month, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, MM.DD or
DD.MM date format, turn hourly CHIME on/off, turn BEEP on/off. If you select BEEP on, a
beep will sound every time you push a button (except INDIGLO).
12. Press DONE to confirm and exit or NEXT to continue and set second time zone, if desired.
Thank you very much and good luck.
Posted on May 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2012 | Alba Avalon Chrono CX Series Metal...
Aug 27, 2011 | Watches
Aug 14, 2011 | Watches
Apr 14, 2011 | Kenneth Cole RK5034 REACTION
Jan 29, 2011 | Casio W71-1V Wrist Watch
Jul 19, 2010 | Omega Seamaster 2561.80 Wrist Watch
May 02, 2010 | Watches
Mar 24, 2010 | Watches
Feb 01, 2010 | Watches
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: