- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
how long was it trying to turn off before you unplugged it? it might of being performing an update which can be problematic if you canned the power to it while it was doing this.
you could try a factory reset but you will lose your saved data.
Turn your PS3 completely off by pressing the power button and then turning off the power switch in the back. Your PS3 should show no lights. Wait about an hour to let the system completely cool down, then turn the power switch on the back on again. Now press the power button and hold it until the system beeps. This will reset a few settings and make sure the system is OK. Hook your PS3 up using the RCA Red White and Yellow cable and turn it on again, and you should be able to be back up and running.
try resetting your video settings.....see if this helps, otherwise you could have a bad video cable or PS3.
Hook up your origional cable that came with Ps3..the red, yellow, white one.
1. Turn off PS3 with switch on back
2. Turn switch back on. Red light should be on.
3. press and hold power button for approx 8 seconds till multi beeps are heard. Turn off and back on. See if you get a pic...If not your ps3 might be broken, or bad video cable.