Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
SMR69 + MAY- contact your service provider for assistance on this matter
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2014 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2011 | Cell Phones
You should check MMS profile setting. The proper setting should be configured before sending or receiving MMS. To retrieve the MMS automatically, you should set the settings at "Auto download" settings. To check,
1. Go to Message from the idle screen.
2. Go to "Settings" and then "Multimedia messages."
3. Select "Receiving options" and "Home network."
4. Go to "Foreign network" menu and check the status
5. If it is set at "Auto download", you can receive MMS automatically.
6. If it is set at "Manual", you should operate MMS retrieve function manually.
Mar 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 10, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | HTC F3188 Smartphone
May 12, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W880i Cellular...
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!