If you want a picture on your Sansa Fuze that is not in the correct format, you need to use the Sansa Media Converter to change it. Click the link to download it.
Sansa Media Converter:
Note: You may need to restart your computer after the converter is downloaded.
Now let's start the actual process of changing the format.
1. Connect your Fuze to your computer via your USB cable
2. Select Sansa Media Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click "Add Media" to select the photo that you wish to convert.
4. Click "Apply".
5. The converted file(s) are stored in a folder entitled "My Album"
6. Click "Sansa Player" if you wish to save the photo directly to the player, or "microSD Card" if you want to save it to a card you have bought for this player.
7. Press "Convert" to start the conversion.
And there you have it, you can use this for any photo or video you need to convert.
Resources- Fuze User Manual
- Page 20