Question about GE JES1142SF Microwave Oven
We had a power outtage the other day. Now our microwave won't heat anything. Keypad works fine, light turns on, tray spins... It just won't heat anything.
Take the cover off the machine and look for a 13amp fuse that supplys the tranformers. BEWARE!!!
when you open the machine disconnect from the mains and do not touch the high power circuits the capacitors can hold a charge that can kill.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2014 | Panasonic NN-H965WF - Microwave Oven...
Nov 02, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 18, 2010 | GE JEM25 Microwave Oven
Aug 12, 2010 | Maytag MMC5000 Microwave Oven
Jan 05, 2010 | Viking VMOC205SS Microwave Oven
Jul 15, 2009 | GE Countertop Microwave Oven
Jan 03, 2009 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!