Question about Simrad GPS
I have a simrad wp32 auto pilot that is only turning to starboard and won't shut off, continues to run even after hitting the stand-by button. Can you help me with a possable fix?
Cheers, Doug Alexander
pls. email to: email@example.com
The problem is most DEFFINATELY the control board behind the user buttons.
You have 3 options to fix this...
1. Replace the new board completely (no garuntee your getting a "new" part).
2. Replace the tack switches (requires soldering and patients [alot of them]).
3. Remove the board and snip the one wire marked "Key". I didn't snip it so much as correctly pulled the wire out of the plug itself. By removing that one wire from the board you disable just the buttons. You still have complete use of the remote. Who the heck walks over to the TV these days anyway!?!?
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
IT'S CALLED A FROZEN SCREEN...
ONE, RESET IT !!! (See resetting instructions below)
TWO, let the battery die out!
Waking up your c330...
If you left your Garmin c330 on running the battery will have 1% life left. If you turn c330 back on again, it will flash screen for 3 seconds then die, even charging it at this point will not wake it back up. TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE... plug in the power home or car into Garmin c330. There is a tab in the front Garmin gray frame of your screen. You must take like your fingernails and under the logo "GARMIN" pull the whole gray plastic frame off. Underneath the plastic frame to the right hand side. There is a "RESET" button. Make sure power is plugged in while hitting reset. Your battery should come back to life. Cheers
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
To the satellite E105 S1402 with WiFi problems. The solution is:
1. Make sure that your router is operational.
2. Make sure that the WiFi switch is on.
3. If your Wifi used to work out of the box, then you need to buy a Flash Drive (if you don't already own one), then you need to do a Backup of all your users documents on the Laptop.
4. Use the CD's that came in the box to re-install Vista 64.
Don't waste time with Toshiba support, you will end up in Phillipines and quite honestly, I am shocked that Toshiba does not have a better support process.
I had the same problem and I had to re-install the OS. It is not that painfull to do and should take about 1/2 hour.
Cons: You have to re-install additional software that you installed after purchasing your laptop.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2013 | Boating
Nov 05, 2012 | 1990 Toyota Corolla
May 27, 2012 | Simrad GPS
Nov 28, 2010 | Simrad Lf3000 Linear Feedback 20188074...
Jul 26, 2010 | Boating
Jul 10, 2010 | Simrad Ap2622vf Autopilot Ap26 Rc36 Ac20...
Sep 05, 2009 | Simrad CE44 GPS Receiver
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: