- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
SOLUTION: I had the same problem with a Diamondvision DTV3913. After trying many universal remote controls, I found one that worked. The RCA universal remote CRCR3273 / CRCR3373 (also referred to as RCR3273 / RCR3373) was the answer. It has 3 codes (1232, 1233,1234) for DiamondVision TVs and the first one worked. It gives me all the control I needed including the hard to get ones like input selection, main setup menu etc. It also has codes for DiamondVision DVD players and VCRs. I see it at BestBuy for $8.
This must be a duplicate post. And because I'm not sure which one you'll check I'll just post the answer here too...
Diamond vision is a little pickey with handing out their code access. And Rogers doesn't have a whole lot about accessing components like DVD players. But try this:
1. Turn on DVD player
2. Press the AUX button at the top of the remote
3. Press and hold the SETUP button until the LED light blinks twice.
4. Press 9-1-1 in sequence, the LED will blink twice again.
5.Aim the remote at the DVD player and slowly alternate pressing POWER and AUX. Stop when DVD turns off.
6. Press SETUP to lock the code in memory.
It may take several minutes of alternating between POWER and AUX to find the appropriate code - be patient...
If after ten minutes you haven't got it try programming it as a VCR - steps 1 through 6 above and substitute VCR for AUX..