Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Sir ur printer is struck...for how long u didnt use ur printer?
this is what hp site says
if the lights r blinking alternativy
Carriage stall Turn the printer off. Open the top cover and check for any thing blocking the ink cartridge carriage. Turn the printer back on.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2008 | Epson Stylus C66 Photo InkJet Printer
Aug 30, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4200 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
That flashing pattern is consistent with a stuck carriage. Here is a copy/paste from HP concerning the 5000 series and your flashing lights.
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Close the cartridge flaps after removing the ink cartridges.
4. Turn the printer off, then on again.
5. Replace the ink cartridges.
6. Close the top access door. Issue
The Resume light continues to blink after the cartridges are released.
The carriage is stuck or makes a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord to the wall outlet.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!