Question about West Bend 84356 6-Quart Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Replacement of Stoneware Part

I have the stainless steel Model 84356 - my stoneware cracked - where can I order a replacement???

Posted by on

  • 7 more comments 
  • MissiJoy Aug 10, 2008

    My stoneware is broken. How do I get a new one?

  • Anonymous Aug 22, 2008

    I also have the 84356 model and my stoneware cracked. Seems this is a common problem with this make and model. I'd like to order a new one if I could only fing out how. Any help?

  • Anonymous Aug 26, 2008

    My stoneware is cracked

  • stveed Aug 26, 2008

    My stoneware cracked . Model # is 84356. Where can I buy new one?

  • Anonymous Oct 05, 2008

    Same thing happened to mine! Same model number. I've probably only used it about 20 times.

  • Anonymous Nov 07, 2008

    stoneware liner cracked

  • rvandenberg5 Dec 25, 2008

    we need to order a replacement stoneware for our 84356 Stainless steel West Bend crock pot.

  • Anonymous Apr 18, 2009

    same problem and west bend is out of stock on the part...must happen quite often.

  • gotnobeat May 16, 2009

    Ours cracked also.  We enjoyed it for about 3 years.  We noticed from the start it cooked really fast and hot.  We always had to cook on low.  Still finished ahead of time most slow cooker recipes call for.  My wife and I have a theory that because of the extreme heat, it is bound to crack.  But we did enjoy it



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

You can order a replacement crock from west end.  Here is the website link:

Posted on Sep 12, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacement stoneware for Crockpot scvc604

Everytime I break mine or chip it I get a replacement for less thatn $5 at Goodwill. Just check at all of the locations in your area for a few weeks and you will usually find one.

Apr 07, 2012 | Rival Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

I have an Elite 8.5 quart crockpot. the stoneware is cracked and I was wondering if it was posible to replace that part or would I have to buy a whole new crockpot?

Stoneware inserts show up at second hand stores all the time...that is if the manufacturer doesn't offer replacement parts.

Jul 13, 2011 | Elite Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

IReplacement stoneware 6qt crockpot

Hello. Go to this link and fill in the requested information about your crock pot to get the perfect replacement stoneware

Please rate my answer as very helpful. thanks. Joe

Apr 27, 2010 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

1 Answer

Cracked stoneware to scv552-cm slow cooker

As far as being under warranty, that depends on when you bought it. If it is not covered any longer, go to and search for your make and model. If you cannot find it there, try eBay. You can find just about anything on eBay.

Please remember to rate my solutions! Thanks

Feb 05, 2009 | Rival SCV552-CM 5.5-Quart Slow Cooker

1 Answer

Rival Stoneware liners

The factory could probably ship you a new Stoneware pot, but the cost of the pot plus the shipping cost for that heavy item would probably be as much as a new unit. My suggestion is to replace the whole cooker.


Sep 08, 2008 | Rival 3745 4.5-Quart

1 Answer

REplacing only West Bend Stoneware Crock

Go to the manufacturers website here ( and you can order replacement parts for this model.  Anything from the lid to the stoneware crock to the feet.

May 03, 2008 | West Bend 85146 6-Quart

2 Answers

Rival Crock Pot LIner replacement

I have a round, forest green stoneware liner for a Rival crock pot. The liner has no divider. The liner has no chips or cracks. Sorry but I cannot remember to which model number this stoneware liner fit; but I can tell you that the Rival crock pot I had was either a 5 to 6 quart and it fit a plastic lid.

Feb 10, 2008 | Rival 3145 4.5-Quart

1 Answer

Cracked stoneware

I have spider cracks also and I have a larger crack in the bottom

Jan 30, 2008 | Rival SCV702 Slow Cooker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Logo

731 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top West Bend Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Experts


Level 3 Expert

3289 Answers


Level 2 Expert

86 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

17396 Answers

Are you a West Bend Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides