Question about Mitsubishi WS-55859 55" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Flyback Transformer I need help finding one of these flyback transformers, because Mitsubishi no longer makes this part. The part #334P278010.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Mitsubishi Master
  • 8,617 Answers

I checked at work yesterday, and they do have the flyback you need. I had them move it to the front page of their site so you could find it. They have free shipping. Heres the link.

Posted on Jul 06, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Cannot Find Flyback Transformer 60PP9202/17F

Contact Philips directly. They should be able to get you the part, even if they have to get it from another repair shops. Many repair shops purchase their parts from factory authorized distributors, not from the manufacturer. The flyback transformer powers the tube-it can be extremely dangerous to work on-EVEN with the tv off, they contain a lot of power somethjing like 50,000 to 150,00 volts. It is not fun getting shocked by one of these as many techs have been knocked unconcious by them. If you do not know the proper procedure to discharge a flyback then leave it alone!

Dec 22, 2009 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...

2 Answers

I intermittantly loos pickture never loose sound. Picture goues black for a split second and then comes back on.

I would check the flyback transformer on this unit something tells me that might be the issue your having. Warning tho if you do not know how to repair this TV check it into a shop as the flyback transformer has high voltage and could be fatel up including death if handle the wroung way.

I thank you very much for your free questions and do hope I was Very Helpful in your free answer today please do leave postive feedback and ratings for your free answer today.

Dec 07, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

What is hight voltage supply problem

The high voltage is supplied to the screen via the flyback transformer. However this does not necessarily mean that the flyback is bad. It could be the circuit feeding the transformer, or the screen itself. There are Hazardous voltages floating around in this set. Be careful, if you are trying to fix this yourself, especially if you don't have an electronics background...

Oct 31, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

The convergance menue is gone. I need to adjust the convergance badly but it is no longer in the menu

You need to resolder the flyback transformer and replace fuse FL221 off pin 11 of the flyback transformer. The convergence power supply is not coming on so system control thinks a convergence circuit is not installed.

Oct 16, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

My TV not turn on

Hello sramolia the problem that your tv set is having is coming from the high voltage circuit like the horizontal circuit or the flyback transformer that can also cause this problem, the most common problem would be bad soldering on the flyback which is causing this problem what i would suggest since this circuits have high voltage is to have a tech come out and service your tv set, tell the tech to resolder the flyback transformer and this should do it hope this helps thank you.

Aug 15, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55809 55" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Why is my 62" Mitsubishi rear projection TV making a clicking sound and has no picture?

The flyback transformer may be leaking. The clicking sound may be arcing noise coming from the flyback.

Dec 10, 2008 | Projection Televisions

2 Answers

I am replacing the flyback transformer

You should post here pictures of old transformer and point out what wire you want to remove, then I can give you an idea what to do as flyback transformer is not in front of me.

Oct 27, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Flyback transformer?

Its either the flyback or a regulator. But i would need the model number of your set in order to know for sure. Please reply to this same post with your model number.

Aug 02, 2008 | Projection Televisions

1 Answer

Mitsubishi 55in. Big Screen TV

You have the wrong part number you need part number 334P278010 for the WS55859 flyback. If mitsubishi doesnt have one let me know and I will post a link where you can get one.

Jul 04, 2008 | Projection Televisions

Not finding what you are looking for?
Mitsubishi WS-55859 55" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

167 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mitsubishi Projection Televisions Experts

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1191 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2267 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

68352 Answers

Are you a Mitsubishi Projection Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides