Printer is off-line-how do I get it on-line?
1) First check whether printer power is turned Off or is On.If its off then turn it On.But iof its on.
2) Then check the printer to pc connection.The connection between printer and pc is called USB port connection.And this is connected via USB wire.So check this connection properly,to the printer side as well as pc side.If both the options 1 and 2 checked ok.Then try this procedure to turn printer on line.
------ The procedure is as follows:---
1) Click the start option at the lower left corner of the task-bar.
2) Then click "settings" option.
3) Then click the printer & faxes option/.
4) After you click the printer & faxes option, a page will get open.On that page you will see your printer Icon.
5) Right click on that printer icon.I repeat, right click on that printer icon.
6) As you right click the printer icon option,some more options will get open.In that options you will see the "printer on line" option.Just click on that option.
7) The printer will get online.
8) If you re-click on that option another time,the printer will get off line again.
This is the basic procedure to turn printer online from a offline condition.
But in case this all the three options are not helping then the last option to turn printer on line from off line is to reinstall the printer drivers.
For any other further query,please keep updated.Thanks.
Oct 12, 2010 |
HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One InkJet Printer