Question about PC Desktops
Plz check take out *********** board and keep a paper below and try to boot, if it is booting then your motherboard is touching with some metal part, if not then check the power supply, if it is ok then *********** board is gone
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | PC Desktops
Mar 13, 2012 | HP PC Desktops
Apr 29, 2010 | ASUS PC Desktops
Sep 19, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jul 26, 2009 | Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower With 20" Flat...
Jun 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Jun 07, 2008 | PC Desktops
Apr 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!