I want to format my ipaq hx2410 please tell me how to do that
To perform a hard reset you need to press buttons 1 and 4 in addition to the reset hole. This should do the trick.
The guidelines for resetting your phone is given below
Performing a Hard Reset
Perform a hard reset only when you want to clear all
user-installed settings, applications, and data from RAM
(Random Access Memory), where data and applications you have
loaded are stored.
CAUTION: If you perform a hard reset, your Pocket PC loses all data
and programs not saved in iPAQ File Store.
To perform a hard reset:
1. Press and hold down the Calendar and iTask buttons.
2. While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to
lightly press the Reset button on the bottom of the iPAQ
Pocket PC for about two seconds.
HP iPAQ hx2410 Hard reset
3. When the Pocket PC screen begins to fade, release the
Calendar and iTask buttons first, and then remove the stylus
from the Reset button.
Note: If you simultaneously push and hold the Reset, Calendar,
and iTask buttons for more than two seconds, the battery
disconnects. To restart the device, either plug the device into the
AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.
After performing a hard reset, you may need to reinstall
applications stored in iPAQ File Store to restore shortcuts and full
4. The Pocket PC resets and powers on.
To return your iPAQ Pocket PC to factory settings after
performing a hard reset:
1. Tap Start > Programs > File Explorer > My Device.
2. Tap the iPAQ File Store folder to open it.
3. Tap Edit > Select All.
4. Tap and hold the selected files, then tap Delete.
5. Tap Yes to delete all file in iPAQ File Store.
Apr 03, 2010 |
MyNetDeals HP iPAQ hx2000/ hx2100/ hx2400/...