Question about Cameras
As to recover deleted pictures, recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program which can recover lost pictures, videos can music with both Windows and Mac version, you can free download the program from the sites,
(For Windows Users)
(For Mac OS Users)
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera flash card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not put more files to your flash card.
I hope you good luck, Merry Christmas!
Posted on Dec 23, 2010
First do not panic! It is possible to recover your pictures if you take care. Take the card from the camera (powered off)and if it has a "write protect" tab then lock it now. Do not try and write anything to the card or you risk causing more problems.
If you are comfortable with using a PC then you can download a FREE utility that will recover your photos from the following link:
If you need something a little more "user friendly" then you will need to buy the software. If you search the web for photo recovery software you will find many.
One I have used successfully is RescuePro that used to be bundled with some Sandisk products. Now you can get it from the link below:
You can try the demo to see what you can recover before buying.
Remember - Do NOT try & write anything back to the card until you can recovered your pictures to your PC safely!
Please update the question & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2013 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
OD light flashing and transmission fluid leaking?
FAILURES, OD WARNING LIGHT,
These will help.
Dec 17, 2012 | 2007 Hyundai Accent GS Hatchback
Jun 08, 2011 | Cameras
Feb 20, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jan 27, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Sep 10, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 28, 2017 | Honeywell Cameras
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!