Is there a code & Instructions to unlock/allow resetting the Regional Code from 4 to 9 ( Multi Zone/Region ) on a DVD Player LG Model V9122W
Hello i have this procedure here if you want to give it a try. but your player may not be compatible with this hack, hope this will help
1. Make sure the player is switched on, and is at the Samsung logo screen.
2. Also check the tray is shut and that there's no disc in the player.
3. Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
4. This code is different depending on what region your player is *currently* set to: R1 - 29334 R2 - 38767 R3 - 56732 R4 - 76884 R5 - 53814 R6 - 24462 So for example if you have an R2 player, press REPEAT-3-8-7-6-7.
5. If you've done this correctly (and your player is compatible with the hack), you should see a number at the top left corner of the screen corresponding to the current region.
6. Now, pressing any number from 1 to 6 will change to the corresponding region. Or, press 9 for "auto-region" mode.
7. Next, press OPEN/CLOSE to open the tray, followed by Standby (or DVD POWER) on the remote to close it and put the player into Standby mode.
8. The next time you turn your player on, the new region will be set. Don't forget that if you want to hack it again, you'll need to use a different code, as listed above. If it's currently set to "region 9", use the code for the last *proper* region you set it to.
Dec 02, 2009 |
DVD & Blu-Ray Players