- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found the user manual for your Samsung S360 Camera. I cut and past the self timer part. Please follow them.
If you would like the whole user manual, please send your email. I will send it as attachment.
Self-timer( ) / Right( ) button
When the menu is displayed on the LCD monitor, pressing the Right button makes
the cursor shift to the sub menu.
When the menu is not displayed on the LCD monitor, the RIGHT button operates as
the Self-timer( ) button. This function is used when the photographer would also
like to be in the image.
Selecting the self-timer
1. Rotate the mode dial to the STILL IMAGE/ MOVIE CLIP
2. If the self-timer indicator is displayed on the LCD monitor by
pressing the self-timer button, the setting is completed.
3. Pressing the shutter button will allow an