Question about Audio Players & Recorders
You need the firmware upgrade from the Sirius website:
· Reduced incidence of “acquiring signal” and “antenna not detected” messages
while the radio is installed in the Stiletto Vehicle dock (SLV2)
· Improved audio quality and distortion reduction
· Reduced incidence of long block recording and Radio Replay corruption
How to Get this Release
Updating over WiFi:
Subscribers may update Stiletto 2 over WiFi by following these steps:
1. Power cycle the Stiletto 2 by holding the power/lock switch down for 5 seconds
2. Turn on the Stiletto 2 and press the HOME button
3. Use the MEDIA DIAL to scroll to Internet Radio
4. Press the SELECT button to connect to Internet Radio
5. Tune to your favorite station and let it play for several hours.
6. Follow prompts on screen to complete the update, then power cycle your radio to
apply the updates.
7. Next go to HomeSettingsDeviceDevice info, if the baseband version is
already 00.14.94 you are done. If not, continue to the next step.
8. Reconnect to Internet Radio and listen for at least 15 minutes.
9. Disconnect, and tune to Satellite Radio. Updating Sirius will be displayed for
approximately 5 minutes.
10. Once the message clears, your update should be complete. Go to the Device
Info screen to verify the update has been successful.
Updating using My Sirius Studio™:
Customers without WiFi access may update using My Sirius Studio™ running on a PC
with an active internet connection:
1. Launch My Sirius Studio™ on your computer. Be sure you are running the latest
version of My Sirius Studio, currently version 1.5.1.
2. Power cycle the Stiletto 2 by holding the power/lock switch down for 5 seconds
3. Turn on the Stiletto 2 and connect it to your computer using the USB cable
supplied with your device
4. In My Sirius Studio, click on the gear icon next to the device or go to File
Device Settings Check for Software Update.
5. Follow the instructions that appear in My Sirius Studio™ to complete the update.
Please Note: During the update, your media library must be re-built. If you have a
large amount of content stored or a microSD™ card installed, the process can last
for as long as 10 minutes. During this time the message “updating media library” or
may be displayed.
6. After disconnecting from your PC it will be necessary to power cycle your Stiletto
and connect to Satellite Radio to refresh your channel list.
For additional questions regarding your Stiletto 2 or the SIRIUS service, please refer to
the product manuals. You can also reach the dedicated Stiletto Technical Support Team
at 1-800-869-5364 from 10 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time Monday through Saturday, or by
email at email@example.com.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Feb 09, 2010 | Sirius STILETTO 100 MP3 Player
Mar 27, 2009 | Sirius STILETTO 100 MP3 Player
Dec 04, 2008 | Sirius Home Kit for SIRIUS Stiletto 2...
Nov 21, 2008 | Sirius STILETTO 100 MP3 Player
May 07, 2008 | Sirius STILETTO 100 MP3 Player
226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!