An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: hiccups in digital 8 playback
Ya hello ... this is dileep here ... do you remember day before yesterday i attended your live chat session ...
actually after telling you hi ... the chat was disconnected by you in 12 seconds ... so i couldnt able to assist you ... but you rated me inappropriate why this is not fair ... now also if you problem has not got solved means you tell me i am ready to solve your problem now also ... but you must not have rated me inappropriate .... from previous 6 months i didnt got 1 inappropriate rating also .. but you rated me day before yesterday ... this effects our expert rating ....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't remember where I read it, but somewhere like this site. Just as you start the play back, give your camera a bump with the heal of your hand. This has worked a couple times, and the issue seems to be with just the metal tapes. My husband was a bit appalled until it worked. It might not solve the issue long term, but I was wanting to recover baby footage so I wanted to just get it done.
Hi i have had the exact same problem, been to sony 3 times and they are now messing me around, they said they have replaced the decking system but the problem is still occuring, when the footage is on my timeline in prem 8 the freeze shows up as a black cheques and smears and also red video. driving me nuts i am pushing for a refund or a brand new cam in exchange steve
clean heads and tape transport with head cleaning tape, worked for me. had to run the tape 3 times at 10 second intervals with a 30 second cool down between runs. Dont clean for more than 10 seconds at a time as the cleaner tape heats up head and will fuse dirt onto head if overheated.
If the images you are capturing are hazy with zig zag colors etc...the imaging IC is faulty.If the problem in Display unit only but the captured image is OK when you transfer the same to PC..then LCD may be having problems.
We can help you in spares of Sony and we can also offer the service manual.
Kindly let me know after your examination.
* The MPEG Playback function works in M. PLAY mode only.
* You can play moving picture images on the Memory Card.
* To hear sound during MPEG4 playback, you must hook up to a PC and listen to the PC's speaker. (You cannot hear it from the speaker on the camcorder or a TV)
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
3. Press the MENU button and turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY.
4. Press the ENTER button to enter sub-menu.
5. Use the MENU DIAL to select MPEG4 from the sub-menu. (M. PLAY SELECT)
6. To exit the menu, push the MENU button.
7. Using the (FWD) and (REV) buttons, search for the moving picture that you want to playback.
8. Press the PLAY/STILL button.
The moving pictures recorded on the MEMORY CARD begin playing back.