Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Inside unit will not display outside temperature. Can't figure out why. Placed new batteries in correctly. Can you help?
Try replacing the AA batteries in the main clock/display unit - that worked for me, then you'll probably need to press the reset button next to the AA batteries, and maybe the reset button next to the AAA batteries in the remote unit - press reset on the main unit first. My remote is now registering and the red light is flashing, but I don't know how to reset to the correct time and date - it's been scanning for a while and found nothing...
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
We would recommend a reset of your unit. Please verify that you are using good-quality, standard alkaline batteries such as Energizer or Rayovac, then follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall the battery in the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or email@example.com.
Posted on Mar 17, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2010 | Delphi MyFi SA10113 XM Radio Receiver with...
Aug 14, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 03, 2008 | Pioneer XM2go Inno Satellite Radio...
Nov 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 13, 2008 | Pioneer XM2go Inno Satellite Radio...
Jul 03, 2008 | Pioneer AirWave XM2Go Satellite Radio...
Nov 12, 2006 | Kenwood SIR-KEN1 SIRIUS Radio Receiver
Aug 10, 2006 | Xact Communication XTR1 SIRIUS Radio...
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!