My daughter cannot find where to insert card in her new sidekick.... help please
i have the sidekick2. not id or 3 i have a charger for the fone and its about 4 years old. the fone does not charge or turn on. and where does the battery go on the fone? PLEASE HELP!!
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: installing sim card in sidekick II
The sim card slot is under the battery and the battery goes over the simcard, on the back of the phone, don't really have any better instructions on that, well there aren't that many places where you could put it in and same with the battery
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
Try typing #pwd# and then "send. It will reset your password to the the last 4 digits of your phone number. Then you can reset your password back to what ever one you can remember. credit given to jlh for this tip
hello, hope these instructions help:
1. To expose the SIM card slot, peel back the bumper from the top-left edge of the device. (fig 1)
2. Insert the SIM into the slot with the gold contacts facing forward and the cut corner facing out. (fig 2)
3. When you release the SIM, make sure it is locked into position behind the catch so it will not spring out.
4. Replace the bumper and turn on the device.
Any problems, let me know :) Si