- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Hold down source until power shuts off 2. Hold down function (fnc) button for several seconds until menu appears. (newer models that dont have the function button, hold down source a second time instead) 3. Every time function is pressed it go to next menu option 4. Use station tuning pad to set time 5. Push source when done
you need to use the menu button. press it for a few seconds then use am and fm buttons to scroll through the menu. when you get to clock adj press either the seek up or down buttons for a few seconds, then use am/fm and seek up and down to adjust.
I had the same problem and I called 1-800-KENWOOD. There is a button to the left of your preset station buttons and it is the menu button. It is also the B.Boost button. When in standby mode, press this Menu button and hold it for a second or so and the menu will appear. The manual conveinently left this part out. Once you hold that button you can then move the control knob up or down till it comes to DEMO and then hold the control knob down for 2 seconds to change it from DEMO mode, like the manual tells you to. They always leave out the most important part. This MENU button will be your friend from now on, and it also goes to the option that will set the clock. The people at 1-800-KENWOOD were very helpful should you need more assistance. Good luck!
1. Turn Radio On 2. Change Source input to Stand-By ( Puts radio in display only Stand By mode.) 3. Press Menu Button ( Gives you standby menu) 4. Toggle display with control knob until DEMO ON appears 5. Hold control knob in until DEM0 OFF appears 6. Press Menu Button 7. Change source back to music. All done. same as other Fixes - Just step by step!
I had the same problem. The people at Kenwood are idiots when it comes to writing instructions. What you have to do is go to standby mode, hold the menu button until the menu displays. Now, scroll down to where it says "Rear." Push the control knob to the right. Now you have the ability to turn your sub on and off. Once that's done, just go back to CD or Tuner, push the knob down, hold for the two seconds, then it should say "On Sub." It took me a while to figure this one out.