Question about Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
I need the step by step instructions to remove the igniter.
Hi thanks for the question you must remove the front panel 2 screws at the bottom remove the panel igniter on left 1 screw holds it in place disconnect power replace igniter thanks the appliance doc
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2012 | 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
May 25, 2012 | 2000 GMC Sierra
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2011 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Jan 14, 2011 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Mar 06, 2010 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
Feb 19, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Jun 30, 2009 | Toyota Highlander Cars & Trucks
Jun 12, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Jun 09, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: