Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
THESE ARE THE STEPS
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button n pres Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button nd let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
Honestly, this is the answer.
i had the same problem with my pixma mp600 6b00 error and i was freaking out because i havent had it for vey long. but then i googled it and on this one site, i forgot which one now cuhs i wanted to look for it to say thanks. you just tape up the lid, and honestly, just shake it. i tried everything nd it didnt work until tht. so i taped the lid and shook it. now it works !! :D
Posted on May 25, 2009
I can't find a resume button please help.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
Error no. 6B00
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
May 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP810 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
1,123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!