Sir,I want all the drivers of my sony note book.Can you help in locating the drivers;
1.For sound -
Name :sondmax integrated digital audio
Name: sony viisual communicaton camera VCC-U01
Audio drivers for my compaq Presario M2000 PC Notebook
Heyyyyy there ....
guess wat i just found the audia driver for compaq presario m2000... its gonna work definately...
just download from here... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp30001-30500/sp30262.exe
dont click the link here...
just copy it and paste it in a new browser...ok
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this technique...as I have run into this before on a few occasions working on some customers' laptops:
first, you may have had some packet loss during the download of the driver so start from scratch and do the following:
1) uninstall any existing drivers first.
3) go to IBM's website for the driver, not the soundcard's website...then make CERTAIN you pick the most appropriate soundcard - has to match your model ie: R50e
4) when downloading the driver, select "save" and do not select "run" when you are downloading this driver. Proceed to save the file to a predetermined location such as below example.
5) You can create a new folder within explorer under documents & settings, your user name, programs.
Call the new folder "Drivers"
6) complete the download
7) Windows will still not know that a driver has been downloaded. Windows only knows what windows has been told and at this point, there IS no driver.
8) Go find the location and click on the install icon for the driver.
9) The driver should ultimately end up in the "ini" files within "system32" folder but don't believe you should have to worry about that.
10) follow on-screen directions while installing the driver.
11) after driver has been installed, then reboot one last time and you should have some sound.
12) if you still have no sound, then you may have some corrupted system config files which are not installing the driver files correctly or you might try using some alternative speakers
ok sir, you have to find and download audio driver for your pc note book coz the driver came with your note book is not compatible with Xp, so download driver from any authorised manufacturer web site and install it.
Note: Google can give u help to find the exact audio driver for your note book..
good luck www.google.com