- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Your issue is possibly due to an un-sent message in the queue of the fax spool a. unplug the fax and wait 30 second then plug it back in the AC socket. 2. check the display window to see if you can fax 3. Select the fax button punch in your fax number if you hear dialing then the fax is sending. Wait for a fax response. Repeat steps 2 and 3 if not sending. If this is a multifuncitoning device clear all printing on the PC and try fax again.
Have you checked the online support guides to make sure your fax is connected properly. There is a lot to work through, but you should be able to test your setup and see if you can send faxes but not receive them. See links here, here, and here. Treat the credit card machine as if it were a telephone answering device or another phone on the line.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
1. Press Setup on the front panel of the All-in-One. 2. Press 2 to enter in to Print Report. 3. Press 1 to enter in to Fax Confirmation. 4. Press 1 to turn on Fax confirmation 5. Press 2 to enter in to Image on Fax Send Report 6. Press 1 to turn on Image on Fax Send Report
when you installed did you get the fax setup wizard during the installation. If not, you can get it by opening hp solution center-> settings-> fax settings-> fax setup wizard. You can have the HP solution center icon in the desktop or try with hp Director.
if not you can look at the
hard-copy user guide walks you through all the setup variations, depending on what type of line you have, what components (answering machine, for example), and how you want to handle incoming calls and faxes.
When you slide the pages into the top loader you reach a small plastic tab and probably stop there. Push pages in another 1/2 inch or so and you should hear a beep indicating the paper now is in far enough.
hi, i would like to know if you have an HP officejet 6300 fax icon???if you have try to print the document using the fax icon DO NOT used the normal HP officejet series icon.if you did used the fax icon it will display the FAX dialog box,input the necessary information needed.just follow the window..
i believe you can now send the fax..
When the last page of your document has been sent
successfully, the machine beeps and returns to Standby mode.
When something goes wrong while sending your fax, an error
message appears on the display.
If you receive an error message, press Stop/Clear to clear the
message and try to send the document again.
You can set your machine to print a confirmation report
automatically each time sending a fax is completed. If you get the error message write it down it should always supply an error message if the fax did not go through.