Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sidkekick 3 stops booting with the 4 Danger icons on a white screen
1) Remove the battery from your device
2) Flip open the screen
3) with the battery removed, press and hold the W key on the keyboard. Press and hold it and don't let go until I say so. :)
4) Put the battery in (you're still holding "W" right? Good). This is a little tricky to do but you can do it.
5) Keep holding W! :)
6) The device will boot to a screen that has a picture of a SK with Xs for eyes and stars spinning around it's head, like it's been clonked on the head. When you see this, you can let go of the "W" key.
7) After a few more seconds you'll see a screen that says "Sorry! Please restart your device by selecting the Reboot button. If this screen appears again, contact Customer Care."
8) Click the Reboot button on the screen, and hope for the best.
This *might* fix your problem. If it doesn't, there's no point in repeating the steps, just call customer care and have them replace your device. However, a lot of times I've seen an SK3 stuck on that screen, those steps above will fix it.
It's not a workaround, it's a fix. If that fixes it you won't have to worry about your device having a problem, because it won't have a problem anymore.
The only thing this "fix" will help with is if your device stops booting with the 4 Danger icons on a white screen. That's it. It won't do any other magical fix for any other problem. It's really *not* worth the time and hassle to try to use this trick to fix anything else, because if your device boots at *all* past those 4 icons, then this fix, she will do nothing. :)
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
When my sidekick 3 turns on it shows a screen that says " SYSTEM CRASH @10007F54" can anyone help me?
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2010 | Sharp PCMICROSTORE Brand Sidekick 3 and...
Jan 16, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 02, 2009 | Sharp PCMICROSTORE Brand Sidekick 3 and...
May 10, 2009 | Sharp PCMICROSTORE Brand Sidekick 3 and...
Apr 08, 2009 | Eforcity Car Charger For Danger Hiptop /...
Jul 12, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!