Just do a code search method, rather than seeking code list to this remote. If the remote have pr-loaded code for Viore TV, this proceeding will help you. If not, you have to buy an other remote control, which have setup codes for Viore TV in its code list.
If after trying "Direct Code Entry" your device does not respond, or if your
brand is not listed, try doing a search of the code library for your code by
following these steps.
- Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then
release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator
blinks once, then stays on.
- Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to
be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Press and release MUTE to install the code. The indicator light goes off.
Most users will want to store VCR codes under the VCR button, Cable codes
under CBL, etc. If you want to store a VCR code under CBL, etc., first follow
the procedure for Direct Code Entry and press CBL in step 2 of Direct Code
Entry, then enter ANY VCR code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry. Then follow the
steps above for Code Search.
If you succeed, there is a way to retrieve the code that was synchronized with your TV. To get more details about it, visit this site 'Electro-help'. Type in 'electronicshelponline.blogspot' to your browsers search box, and click search. It is a blogspot site, in English language. Pull up older posts there. Have all details about codes, code search, retrieving the code etc:-