- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A lot of branded ink pots have chips in them some dont it sounds like your hp printer is not getting the correct response from these ink pots , you could try to override the report and tell it to print anyway
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.
after replacing the ink cartridge align the printer. Press alignment cartridge located in the printer properties. After printing the alignment get the paper and put it in the scanner. The computer reads it
After cleaning cartridges and replacing refilled black ink, I removed blck ink and replaced with HP 58 photo ink. this aborted the "check cartridges freeze". I still cannot align cartridges after removing #58 and replacing with new HP 57. the operation starts but will not complete.
I have changed the BLACK cartridge ( as suggested ) but still cannpt print or move breyond the PROBLEM Note that comes up to CHANGE the Yellow and Black Cartridge - I cannot SCAN or COPY leave alone PRINT - please suggest a solution - Thanks ,