An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: Viewing digital photos on our television through our...
This might be due to a problem with the DVD unit, or some configuration change that has taken place (possibly by accident).
Question: Did you upgrade Nero prior to your attempt at burning a disk when you first noticed the problem?
Question: Did you notice any changes to the quality of the burnt copies prior to the first indication of not being able to burn copies and view them on your television?
Question: Did you or anyone else change or alter the configuration and or physical cabling prior to this problem occurring?
I would suggest first that you check the configuration and cabling and then if possible purchase a DVD head cleaning disk (just in case this is being caused by dirty optics), and if the problem continues, it my be an electronics problem with the actual DVD device. In which case the unit will have to be serviced or replaced.
As for the explanation you requested, the possibilities are:
1) Changed or altered Configuration
2) Changed or altered cabling
3) System failure (Dirty optics)
4) System failure (Electronic components)
1) Reestablish old system configuration
2) Reconnect cabling to prior cable configuration
3) Clean dirty optics
4) Have unit repaired at qualified Electronics repair facility
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open nero start smart, select DVD, point at Photo and Video, select Burn DVD-Video Files, a window opens, click Add, a small window opens, select DVD video files with extension .VOB, that you want to burn, click Add, then Finished, click Next, select Current recorder: your DVD-burner, select writing speed, number of copies and other options if needed and click Burn
Your drive can only burn CDs, not DVDs. To burn CDs you need to purchase a blank CD-R or CD-RW at a local computer store. You can burn a CD-R only once but a CD-RW can erased and written upon many time. Try Nero software for burning.
1. Your laptop cd/dvd drive have what capability:
- cd writer = only burn cd
- cd writer/dvd reader(combo) = still only burn cd
- dvd writer = can burn cd, dvd single layer(4GB)
- dvd DL writer = can burn cd and dvd single 4GB and dual layer 8GB.
Other than those, is not possible.
2. Must have burn apps named:
- Alcohol 120%
- other. search internet.
If you have them then using the apps to burn, just read the manual.
Koam114 is in Korean. I don't understand :)
But If you want songs from website, you should download it first.
Unless the site is giving you a step by step how to burn songs directly to your cd/dvd.
Once downloaded, would be easier to burn to cd/dvd.
There are many was to burn photo or dvd using nero.
The only thing you need to know is what format your dvd player accepts. If it accepts jpeg or kodack then you can burn staright to the cd.
If your dvd player hase Divx the tiy can burn any media to cd using Divx player. If not then you need to convert the file to dvd format.
Using Nero to make a dvd.
1. click on Nero and select DVD on the top middle and then click on the tab Photo & DVD
2. Then click on MAKE YOUR OWN DVD
this will open a new window here you need to select from the right hand side ADD VIDEO FILES.
3. Once loaded click next and let Nero recode the video format to dvd.
4. Insert a new dvd and burn it
This is the only way to recode a normal video file to dvd format.
Hope it works for you as its worked for me many times in the past.
you cant transfer those to cd without doing the process of Burning them to the cd/dvd.
if the pics/vids are already there on your computer, use Nero as your burning software and burn them to a blank cd or dvd. the process is simple enough. there are ways on how to burn images to a cd or dvd with nero.
This may occur due to the following reasons:
1. Your system files that support the DVD recorder might bedamaged. if so reinstall the operating system.
2. Your DVD recorder may be faulty. If so get your DVD recorder serviced.
3. The nero may be damaged. In this case reinstalling Nero will do.