Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Note: Please copy the entire link starting from "ftp" to "exe" and paste
it in the address
bar of the browser in your computer and press enter.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2010 | MSI RC410M-L Motherboard
May 31, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: