- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Push "up" the WLAN switch by the left side on your PSP
2. Go to "Internet Browser"
3. Go to "Address"
4 Type in your web address and pres "start"
5 When prompted with internet connection settings, choose new connection and Scan for Wireless access points.
7 Choose connection with no security and good signal strength, save your settings (Press "=>" all the way).
8. Select your newly made connection and there you go!