- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not to sure about a mac but I think mac's use a mp4 format when it rips a cd, and the Sansa will use a mp3 file. You can download a free program to convert these files but again, I know where for a PC but not a mac. Look for free mp4 to mp3 converter program for Mac..
To transfer photos to your Sansa c240:
1. Open Sansa Media Converter on your PC
2. Connect Sansa c240 to the computer.
The detected Sansa c240 will list the available space and total space on the device. If more than one
device is inserted, only the first device will be supported.
3. Add the media files to be converted and transferred to the device.
4. Press “Convert” button to start the conversion process and transfer all of the files in the selected
media window and output them using the parameter setting for each media type. A convert status
box will appear showing which file(s) are being converted and the percentage of that file along with
all of the files.
Does it indicate that it is fully charged? If it does, I would return it or have it replaced. You have a 1 year warranty from SanDisk.
SanDisk Technical Support 1-866-726-3475
If not, try using a different USB port on the computer, preferably one in the back.
Best of Luck.