Question about Watches
Finally i got it while playing around with my fossil JR9455. . .
Here's the step by step method in setting the time:
1. press and hold light button and press start/split button
(light and start/split are both pressed by this time)
2. you should hear a beep
3. You should notice that the display changed
4. press mode to choose which setting you want to change
5. to change the values, just press start/split button to move up and reset/stop button to move down
6. to finish the setting just press light button again.
This method worked with my watch. I hope this helps. . .
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Fossil Watches
Apr 05, 2015 | Fossil ES Watches
Jul 05, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Mar 20, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Oct 02, 2010 | Fossil Watches
Jun 15, 2010 | Fossil AU4003 Wristwatch
Jan 26, 2009 | Fossil AM 3688 Wrist Watch
Aug 05, 2008 | Watches
Jan 07, 2008 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!