Question about Watches
Finally i got it while playing around with my fossil JR9455. . .
Here's the step by step method in setting the time:
1. press and hold light button and press start/split button
(light and start/split are both pressed by this time)
2. you should hear a beep
3. You should notice that the display changed
4. press mode to choose which setting you want to change
5. to change the values, just press start/split button to move up and reset/stop button to move down
6. to finish the setting just press light button again.
This method worked with my watch. I hope this helps. . .
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Fossil Watches
Apr 05, 2015 | Fossil ES Watches
Jul 05, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Mar 20, 2011 | Fossil Watches
Oct 02, 2010 | Fossil Watches
Jun 15, 2010 | Fossil AU4003 Wristwatch
Jan 26, 2009 | Fossil AM 3688 Wrist Watch
Aug 05, 2008 | Watches
Jan 07, 2008 | Diesel Audio Diesel Watch
Apr 25, 2017 | Watches
479 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!