a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it is the flasher module you are looking for it is found on the underside left hand part of dash! What is the problem? The Kia models had a recall for the flasher switch being faulty! This was on 1998 models but I have heard similar problems on 2001/2002 models!
hi, i downloaded Photoshop cs6 trial and when i click the Photoshop icon to open the software i get a window: Photoshop.exe - Entry Point Not found The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERENEL.32.dll. What can I do??? I have allready tried to reinstall.... still the same..... HELP
you can download 3DP Chip v11.12 from Mediafire
it,and you will found Your driver like Example on the
screenshoot,and Click it,you will Redirect to the Driver you've need. Please don't forget to rate it if this helpfull.
The software installation file you have purchased is in "APK" format which is what Android will recognize as an application installer.
To install applications outside of the Market you must select/check "Unknown sources" which is located under "Applications" which is located under "Settings."
1. Connect the HTC Evo to your computer via it's USB cable.
2. Select mode of connection as "Disk Drive" (a menu with these options will pop up after connecting through USB).
After that is done, your computer will now recognize your HTC Evo as a Disk Drive.
3. Go to the location of the file you've download and want to transfer to you daughter's Evo- Select it, hold down "Ctrl" key while pressing the letter "c" (to copy the file).
4. Go to the location of the HTC Evo now known to your computer as a "Disk Drive" then hold down "Ctrl" key while pressing the letter "v" (to paste what you've copied).
Now that the file is on your daughter's Evo you simply need to:
1. Change the Evo's mode of connection from "Disk Drive" to "Charge Only" or just disconnect the USB cable.
2. Browse to the phone's app directory to start a file manager application (download one from the Market if you don't already have one- I recommend "ASTRO File Manager").
3. Navigate (using the file manager) to the file you've transferred to the phone and just launch it. The next prompt will ask if you want to install the application- select "Install."
There is a specific "fall away" point that the front end must be set to. This is done by setting the tension on the bearings in the steering head. Since your bike is probably still under warranty, I'd take it to a dealer and ask them about this problem. With this said, I've noticed that the Softail series of bikes do tend to be a bit "quicker" in their handling than other Harleys. I've ridden Wide Glides for years and when I test ride a Softail, I can feel the difference. It feels exactly like what you're talking about, it sorta "dives" into a corner.
Hi. In order to put videos on the Samsung T9 player, you need to use the included software (Samsung Media Studio 5) to convert the video to the .svi format that the player recognizes. You didn't say if you'd used that software or not, so I can't be more specific about a solution until you let me know exactly what you've tried so far. If you don't have the software, it or it's follow-on should be available on the Samsung support website. Just use that to convert it and then put it into the Video folder in your player (drag and drop). I've loaded videos as large as 50 minutes on mine and it worked just fine. Good luck!
really hard to do unless your traveling with your laptop, netstumbler or any wireless software will tell you when your getting close. you might need to make a perimeter around the weakness of the wifi signal to pinpoint the area, which still will not tell you the room it's eminating from if inside a building.
This is more than likely a software....not hardware....problem. In the install routine (if I remember correctly) you have the ability to point to a location where the cab / file is. To find the exact location just insert your cd and use Windows explorer to find it. Once found do the install and when prompted point it at the file on the cd....You can also copy the cd to your hard drive and initiate the install from there....it's faster. Tango.