Question about Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
1. Press system menu.
2. Select setup, press enter.
3. Select options, press enter.
4. Select command mode, press enter.
5. Select DVD3, press enter.
6. Set the command mode for the remote so that it matches the command mode for the recorder you just set, i.e., DVD3. You do this by: Hold down enter, while pressing enter, press then number 3. Keep them pressed down for 5 seconds.
7. Press return to return to the previous display.
To check to make sure: Press stop on the recorder when the recorder is turned off. The command mode for the recorder should appear on the display.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony RDR-VX535 Player
Dec 31, 2010 | Sony RDR-HX825 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Dec 21, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 17, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 19, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX560 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 22, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 13, 2008 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
Aug 16, 2012 | Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: