Question about Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
1. Press system menu.
2. Select setup, press enter.
3. Select options, press enter.
4. Select command mode, press enter.
5. Select DVD3, press enter.
6. Set the command mode for the remote so that it matches the command mode for the recorder you just set, i.e., DVD3. You do this by: Hold down enter, while pressing enter, press then number 3. Keep them pressed down for 5 seconds.
7. Press return to return to the previous display.
To check to make sure: Press stop on the recorder when the recorder is turned off. The command mode for the recorder should appear on the display.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | GoVideo Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Thomson Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2017 | JVC DR-MV150B DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 01, 2017 | Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2011 | Coby TF-DVD7500 Portable DVD Player with...
Aug 16, 2012 | Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: