Question about Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
1. Press system menu.
2. Select setup, press enter.
3. Select options, press enter.
4. Select command mode, press enter.
5. Select DVD3, press enter.
6. Set the command mode for the remote so that it matches the command mode for the recorder you just set, i.e., DVD3. You do this by: Hold down enter, while pressing enter, press then number 3. Keep them pressed down for 5 seconds.
7. Press return to return to the previous display.
To check to make sure: Press stop on the recorder when the recorder is turned off. The command mode for the recorder should appear on the display.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2011 | Sony RDR-VX535 Player
Dec 31, 2010 | Sony RDR-HX825 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Dec 21, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 17, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX525 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 19, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX560 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 22, 2010 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony RDR-VX530 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 13, 2008 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: