Hi, I tried downloading the CD, tried downloading from internet, but my all-in-one is not responding. The downloads come out with a page with letters, junk, I tried to close machines, start scanbner/printer, then computer, etc, but it can never get hooked. Can you help me, please!?!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is a file link to a website where you can download the letter from. So copy the link below: www.Yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=567847 Paste it into the address bar of your web browser, e.g. internet explorer, and press enter. This will take you to a page where you will see in small blue writing PROCEED TO DOWNLOAD PAGE just above the advertisement for AVS Video Converter. Click on PROCEED TO DOWNLOAD PAGE and this will take you to another page. Down near the bottom of the page you'll see in small blue writing CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILE just under the UPLOAD FILES box. This will download your file to your computer
1) Open Internet Explorer.2) Click on Tools, Click on Internet Options 3) On the General tab under Temporary Internet Files, click on Delete Files 4) Click Ok when it asks if you want to delete the files 5) Under the History section on the General tab, click Clear History, then click Ok 6) Close Internet Explorer 7) Log off the current user and Log onto another user account such as Administrator 8) Click on Start, Run 9) Type CMD and Press Enter to open a command prompt 10) Change directories to the Temporary Internet Files directory by typing the following command, substituting the correct drive letter and the word username with the correct user in Windows XP.
cd drive:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
Example: cd c:\Documents and Settings\Mark\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
11) type del index.dat and press Enter 12) Type Exit and press Enter to close the command prompt 13) Restart your computer
Once the computer has been restarted, open a web page with a link to a download. Click on the link and try to download the file. It should now work.